Home444About1contact4

Monday 12 January 2015

Golden Globes 2015

The Golden Globes are the first big night in the Hollywood calender and set the trends for red-carpet fashion. They shine a light on who to watch this awards season.

With stars including Emily Blunt, Amal Alamuddin, Felicity Jones, Lorde and Keira Knightley all attending the crowd-pleasing prequel to the Oscars, I have picked my top three best dressed and also my top three worst dressed.

Worst Dressed:

3. Jennifer Aniston


All black, split-skirt dress.. We've seen it all before haven't we? I'm normally a big fan of Jennifer but this outfit totally let her down.

2. Lana del Rey


I'm just not feeling this weird mermaid look.

1. Tina Fey


Round of applause for her hosting skills, but I think the short bell shaped skirt speaks for itself.


Best Dressed:

3. Anna Kendrick


She looks like a dreamy princess.

2. Allison Williams


Romantic red Armani Prive dress. Dramatic hair and makeup. It's no wonder Allison has made it into my top three best dressed. 

1. Sienna Miller


Natural tones will always look classic on the red carpet and this embellished Miu Miu dress is showing us exactly why.

Love,
V x

No comments:

Post a Comment